Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Behind the Green Eyes

Is a 21 year-old girl, stepping out as a woman. A happy mother of two, who originally only wanted one. A wife at 18, to a man she barely dated. A college dropout, a nerd who sings the FreeCreditScore.com songs, a NCIS-fanatic... A girl who cries at commercials, continually wears heels despite the fact they nearly kill her, can't parallel park, and loves cupcakes, but only if they come from Publix. She can sing you any NickJr theme song, and owns every episode of Spongebob. She's tired and frustrated, and at the same time, revived and content. She's perfectly imperfect, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Because if she wasn't, no one would have anything to remember her by.... And she's ok with being that girl who makes no sense, the goof-ball. After all, its what got her where she is. Her husband, her children, her life.

4 comments:

  1. I am an NCIS fanatic too :) I love Gibbs. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm Gibbs is delish... And McGee... I have a thing for chubby nerds :) Yet I didn't marry one, oddly enough

    ReplyDelete
  3. McGee is adorable, but I think after Gibbs, my next favorite would have to be Abbey. I want her to be a real person so that we can hang out, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this post! very personal, yet i think a lot of people can relate to you

    ReplyDelete