Saturday, February 5, 2011

What a day....

Today was semi-busy :) Last night Patrick stayed up playing Black Ops while I cleaned, and we were up til about 1. So we slept in til ten. Thank heavens my little boy sleeps like his momma. So we get up, and lounge around, and Patrick decides he wants a Baconator for lunch. I wish he'd stop eating those, they're heart attacks on a bun. But I agreed to go to Wendy's, since Wyatt needed a haircut.

New haircut!!
Speaking of which :) He did ahhh-mazing during his haircut. I think we've finally turned a corner. No more screaming fits, no more chunks of hair being left uncut. This barber did a great job with Wyatt, Wyatt didn't cry a tear. He let him play with the clippers, and Wyatt just sat there, still as a statue, letting him do his thing. And, of course, my son came out looking studly :) The girls better watch out, my monkey's handsome. Then I listened to Patrick tell me a $8 tip on a $10 haircut was going to be a one time thing. Psh. I tip what I want. ::Laughs::

Cindy slept practically all day today. She had a long three hour stretch during the inlaws visit, so I'm hoping it helps her feel better. And on to that. We invite the inlaws up to visit for a little bit, and they STAY for three and a half hours. Ugh. I don't like ANYONE visiting that long, thats absurd. An hour and a half is acceptable. THREE is not, especially when you live 45 minutes away. I had things to do today that had to be put on hold. We needed to go to the store. We pretty much had to THROW them out. And I feel bad, because they wanted to play with Cindy. But she's sick and I don't want people messing with her, and she finally got some good sleep. Maybe next time. But now dinner is late for my men. :/

Anyway. I'm making Sage Pork Chops with some oven roasted broccoli for dinner, with a side of garlic bread. Mmmm. Followed by fresh, homemade brownies and mint chocolate chip icecream for dessert :) Yummmmmmy. I should really go finish the dinner now, its 6:42 pm.

I bid thee adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment