Thursday, February 17, 2011

TGITh.

That's right, TGITh. Today is the start of the 96. Which is really only a 72 for my husband, but its all semantics. What really matters is he's OURS for the next 3 whole days! ANDDDD this is going to be a strictly family weekend. Just the four of us. No inlaws allowed :)

I'm sure you're dying to hear all of the great plans we have.... Well, too bad. We don't actually HAVE any plans. Yet. Its a toss up between New Orleans for a day, Atlanta for a weekend, or just staying here and doing stuff. More than likely we're going to stay here, since I'm on this whole "don't spend lots of money because I'm cheap" kick. And hey, that works for us. I think we'll take Wyatt to the Exploreum, maybe the Battleship. Definitely the park, and maybe a fort. Who knows. And I'm definitely going to go to a fruits and veggies stand. I want to buy them FRESH. Not sitting in a grocery store for Lord knows how long. :/ April can't come quick enough, thats when the Farmer's Markets start. I can't wait!

I got out for an HOUR last night without the children. Ohmygosh, it was amazing. I didn't hear "Mommy, mommy mommy" or crying for an hour. The flipside was that I was able to shop alone, which ended up costing me $80...at a CONSIGNMENT sale. OyVey. But Wyatt got a CAT train set, some legos, and board books, and CindyLu got a ton of clothes. All but two outfits fit her now, which is frustrating, because I bought all 6-9s. I may just have to go back. Forget that. What I *really* want to do is hit the Swap Shop in Miami, FL. If you're ever down there, you have to go. Tons of cheap crap, and a whole fruit and veggie section!!! AND a small amusement park. But don't go during the summer, you'll overheat and die. Seriously. Its pretty much all outside, and its like 8 billion miles long.

So I got our family photos done... and they're still sitting in the box. None are hung up. Its time for me to take down the photos we have UP and put some of the new ones in frames. My house is covered in photos of just Wyatt, its insane. Poor Cindy probably thinks we don't love her.

Other than that, there's REALLY nothing to report. Wyatts the same, Cindy's the same. I'm the same... We're really quite boring this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment